John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CX, 2021 XUV590E S4
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, the name is Nick. We are currently waiting on delivery of a 2022 XUV590E S4 that should show in the next week or so (it should leave WI on July 6).

Getting it for use at the house & acreage, went with an S4 mainly to accommodate carting grandkids around (& make the wife happy). Initially looked at other brands, but the local ATV dealers told us to come back in September/October & they might have something then. Checked with the local JD dealer & they didn't have anything present in their network, but they did find an XUV590E S4 that was scheduled to be coming in for store inventory and shipping July 6. It now has our name on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Hi, the name is Nick. We are currently waiting on delivery of a 2022 XUV590E S4 that should show in the next week or so (it should leave WI on July 6).

Getting it for use at the house & acreage, went with an S4 mainly to accommodate carting grandkids around (& make the wife happy). Initially looked at other brands, but the local ATV dealers told us to come back in September/October & they might have something then. Checked with the local JD dealer & they didn't have anything present in their network, but they did find an XUV590E S4 that was scheduled to be coming in for store inventory and shipping July 6. It now has our name on it.
Hello new hear also, won't get ours until 1st week in Sept. Curious if you added any upgrades to yours. Currently I added roof, front bumper bigger tires. I may add a winch on also just debating on that.

·
Registered
2010 CX, 2021 XUV590E S4
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello new hear also, won't get ours until 1st week in Sept. Curious if you added any upgrades to yours. Currently I added roof, front bumper bigger tires. I may add a winch on also just debating on that.
The machine was already configured with front bumper, rear bumper, roof, 14" radials and tilt windshield options. It came in late on the 13th, then got the windshield installed & the machine delivered yesterday (the 14th). I've got some mirrors coming in next week.

The "E" series is not pre-wired for accessories like a winch, but I may add some welding cable runs fitted with 175A quick connects to be able to use a hitch receiver mounted winch with wireless control. Most of our use will be other than trail riding (moving people/equipment at the acreage & house, etc.) so the winch is not really a critical item at this point.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The machine was already configured with front bumper, rear bumper, roof, 14" radials and tilt windshield options. It came in late on the 13th, then got the windshield installed & the machine delivered yesterday (the 14th). I've got some mirrors coming in next week.

The "E" series is not pre-wired for accessories like a winch, but I may add some welding cable runs fitted with 175A quick connects to be able to use a hitch receiver mounted winch with wireless control. Most of our use will be other than trail riding (moving people/equipment at the acreage & house, etc.) so the winch is not really a critical item at this point.
Did you order mirrors from dealership? I saw some on amazon said for gator 560.Let me know how you like your new machine or post a youtube video of it.

·
Registered
2010 CX, 2021 XUV590E S4
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered some generic utv mirrors that looked reasonably decent. Should show by Tuesday next week, so we'll see then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts