John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 850i with 14" rims. Wanted to know if 28x10x14 terminator tire will fit on the 7" wide rims on the front of it?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!! Hopefully someone will chime in soon on this, I think it will, but it might give you problems. I really really like the terms, I have them on my RZR.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How wide are your 29.5 outlaw2s that you run on your gator?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Did you ever install the terminator tires

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not yet they where on back order should be in this week. I'll post pics after I get them put on. I did install the super atv lift just waiting on the tires.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Did u go with the 28 or 29.5

·
Registered
904 Posts
Mine are 9.5 wide on the front and 11 wide on the rear.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered the 28" tires. I called the Polaris dealer three times today to see when they might be in was put on hold for ten Minuets I hung up called back an hr later and was told they would call me back never happened so I called super atv. The guy was very helpful and was surprised I ordered them in January and still hadn't gotten them so he put me on the call back list said it would be the end of this month before the next 28x10x14 would be in stock again!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just ordered 2-30 x 9 x 14 and 2-30 x 10 x 14 monster mayhems...should be in by Friday... can not wait...
Hey Batman...how does the RSX do with 29.5s...do you notice any major power loss?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Those Monster Mayhems are probably the best looking tire on the market but they ride really ruff. I have a set of 28"s on my quad and I have to run them at 5 psi to be able to have a smooth ride but they work great in the mud!!

My brother runs 29.5"x10"x12" terminators on his 7" wide rim just fine.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Tires on their way should be here Friday...

·
Registered
904 Posts
I just ordered 2-30 x 9 x 14 and 2-30 x 10 x 14 monster mayhems...should be in by Friday... can not wait...
Hey Batman...how does the RSX do with 29.5s...do you notice any major power loss?
My RSX handles the 29.5 OL2s like a champ. No problems what so ever, no power loss. Will dig and throw rooster tails like crazy!!!!!! Only time I had any problems was with no lift in bottoming out situations, but that was not a big deal.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a 850i with 14" rims. Wanted to know if 28x10x14 terminator tire will fit on the 7" wide rims on the front of it?
I just ordered a set of 28x10x14 for front and 28x12x14 for rr of mine.
Post some pics when you get them put on. Mine should be in by the end of the month.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got my terminators in and put on can't wait to get the chance to try them out!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Another picture

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks good...I ended up going with maxxis big horns... the moto mayhem rode way to rough for the type of riding I do... next time I will go with the terminators.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Damn that thing looks good!!!!!!! That camo and those rims and those tires, just sets it off. Nice job good choice!!!!!!!! Let us know how she does.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.