John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site yesterday. Bought a 2007 "TS" Gator a couple months ago, 1200+ hours, but looks like it's been used pretty lightly. Not new to the UTV's though, I replaced a 550 Mule I bought new 15-1/2 years ago with the TS.

I'm a retired Firefighter, grew up farming with JD two-cylinders. We will be using the Gator around our 1-1/2 acre yard for gardening duties (already been hauling water to plants with it) & for farm use, including hauling firewood. I also collect JD lawn & garden tractors & attachments. ~~ Lowell

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the gator!!!!!!!!

I am looking for a 455 JD with the 60" deck. That was the mower I grew up on and it was the company's first mower. My dad had it restored and he wont let me have it. I told him I would take care of it and not let it sit up and ruin a battery or tires, LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm finally able to post some pics (problem on my end)!

First two pics are the day we bought it, others are after I put on the electric bed lift, front bumper, winch hookup, improved rear canopy framework w/screen, mirrors, grab handles sideboards & new seats. ~~ Lowell

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats! Where did you get the mirrors?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!! Looking good!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts