John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grand kids and i just got a new 825i and are reely having fun.New to side by side but old 4 wheeler rider.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Bob,

Welcome to the forum! I'm coming up on a month with my 825i, and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. (Started off slow as I had work, class and then illness grabbing my attention the first 2 weeks. :() I've got some "play" time, but mostly work around the farm/ranch so far.

Made my first trip to TN last December, and I gotta say, you live in a beautiful part of the country.

Hope you and the kids have a blast! :D

- Steve enjoying the sleet in CO :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome Bob!!!...I've had my 825i since last August and I absolutely LOVE it!!!...the wife and I are also raising our 21 month old Grandson, so he's my constant sidekick when I am riding my Gator...of course, he has his own little electric Peg Perrago Gator too that he's just now getting big enough to ride on his own...

I've done a bunch of mods to mine since I've ownder it....full Poly Cab with a real glass windshield with the wiper, stereo system, rear back-up camera system, LED fog and Halogen spot lights, turn signal kit, comfort seat belt extenders, and a couple Kolpin Gear Grips for carrying long handled tools...

If you decide to add some stuff, it would be smart to ask questions first so that you don't buy something that you might not really want or need...it helped me alot when I first started...

Larry in MD :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts