John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pick up my new camo trail with front and rear windshields and a roof a couple days ago , been real impressed with the power and handling of the machine . had a 700 ranger before this, always felt like i was driving a school bus.cant wait till Bwd 1995 post his snorkel installation pic ,i believe he has a rear panel and window been wondering how that's going to workout.my guestion is can you hear the drive train ,maybe because the clutches are right under the seats,i can hear them alittle more then on the ranger.its not real loud but it does make some noise at a low speed and then some when its in neutral.is this common ?

·
Registered
904 Posts
I would say its common. Most CVTs have a whine or noise.

I am wondering the same thing on the rear shield and snorkels. I wanna snorkel mine, but I am wondering about that also.

·
Registered
242 Posts
That's a real common noise on my 825...gets a bit of a whine while coasting downhill....Or a gurgeling noise just sitting..I think that noise has to be a pump in the Trans.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sorry. I don't have a rear window, too much like a truck for me. Plus I like getting dirty. Lol. But I am going to put up the snorkel installation on my build thread just haven't really "finished it". I'm not satisfied with the cheap zip ties SYATV brings with their kit. I'm going to run by ACE tomorrow and see if I can make something like DaverOnline has on his. Also were riding Saturday. Hope to have some video of the Deere trying out the submarine gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts