John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our local JD dealer has a 2007 620i w/front and fender gaurds, plastic top and devided windsheild. It has 356 hrs if the hour gauge is working. The seats need replacing and the bed has some minor bends on the top rail and the tail gate will need some adjusting. Engine oil looks, smells and tastes fine. Haven't had time to test drive it yet.
What should I look for and is $4500 a decent price. I've looked at some web sites showing 6 to 7k (I agree with others on this forum that if used 620i's are being sold that high I might as well by new). The one I'm looking at is rougher looking than the ones shown. Will be using it for farm work....so if the cows don't care what it looks like neither do I. I do want it mechanicly sound though.

Any advice/observations/suggestions would be apreciated.

Thanks,
Dustdevil

·
Registered
3 Posts
If it mechanically sound it seems like a fair price to me. New will cost twice that, and if its going to be a work horse it will get a ding or two anyway. The one thing i might try is to get the dealer to give me a 30 day warranty in case something major happens. I would have gone used, but just not that many people wanting to give up a good thing. Good luck.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!! I agree with Greenneck, but I dont like the 620. I have had to many problems out of the ones I have had and I try to steer ppl away from them, but if its a good deal and runs good, not a bad thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts