John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2021 Gator XUV835M. It's the first UTV or ATV I have ever owned, and now that we have 50 acres in TN it's a must.

It has the windshield, top, back window, half doors, brush guards, and rear bumper. Other than the 45 gallon bed sprayer and a winch that we are already getting, what are the next additions that we need to look into?

It will mainly be used for trail maintenance, hunting, and some additional yard work. We already have the Deere 3025E tractor for some of the heavier work.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Super Moderator
3,692 Posts
Welcome Jeff,

Feel free to post often, photos are always appreciated !

As a FYI, when sourcing parts Deere does not reference the DOM or Date of Manufacture, they use the PIN or Product Identification Number.

Depending on the model, the PIN can be found on a placard in front of right rear tire on the frame OR stamped on the frame under the passenger seat and sometimes on a label near the rear hitch.

There are several online Deere part warehouses such as Green Farm Parts use code GTT for discount and Green Part Store use code TTWT for free shipping. These online companies can often provide better pricing than local dealerships.

Operator and Technical Manuals can be found at the link below:

Manuals

Parts Catalog and Part Diagrams can be found at the link below:

Parts Catalog and Part Diagrams

Additionally please use the robust “Search Community” function on the forum, there is a great deal of information available through this function.

As a reminder, this forum is only as good as it’s members; if you should seek advise from others and you find a solution to your issue, please remember to post a response with a resolution. This will help others with similar issues in the future.

Thank you, Enjoy your Gator !

Reactions: CVO1

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey .It's good to see all the helpful posts. I've had my GATOR now for a while, parked it over the winter and now it will not start. New Battery and plugs have been installed, Still not starting , gas is good and i tried a light spray of starting fluid not getting a pop at all.
I decided to see if there is any help here.
Not sure how or where on this site to post so any direction would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
XUV 550 with Honda GX 630
864 Posts
Russgator, you should start you own new thread instead of hijacking another. You posted you question under someone who was just saying "Hi" so it probably won't get much attention here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an FYI on PIN location on the 2021 835M model...It's in the front right tire wheel well.
IMG_1894.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts