John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I am looking to order a new 825i, I am undecided on the cab system. Curtis or Deere? The curtis web site is not very clear on its information. Would really like the slideing side window. And would like a slideing back window too. Anyone have any input on this ? I just sold my 2005 Rhino so I will be ordering the gator the first of the week. I hope the are as good as I have been hearing. Thanks !!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have the deere deluxe cab on mine and the visibility is great compaired to the curtis cab. I didn't get the doors because of the price and really don't need them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks, ordered it today . Dealer said should have it the frist of Oct. :D:D
Camo with deluxe cab. I passed on the sound deadening kit . It will give something to add later !! Great Fourm !!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been checking out the talk about the sound deadening for the Dlx Cab. Very interesting, I found that Summit Race sells the material in all sizes. Does anyone know about how much material is needed ? Because I am all new to this and the new gator is on order . The one thing I did not factory order. It will be a garge project.

·
Registered
34 Posts
sound deadening

I got 4' by 40" piece. Im working on puting it in
Talk about hard work. First time. But if u take out seat
Battery. Seat belts. Plastic around gear lever.
it not that bad. Hopefully ill tast it today yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got 4' by 40" piece. Im working on puting it in
Talk about hard work. First time. But if u take out seat
Battery. Seat belts. Plastic around gear lever.
it not that bad. Hopefully ill tast it today yet.
Ill let u know how it works.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good news today, Dealer called and let me know my new toy came in this morning !! Very nice unit got to put about a hour on it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very happy with my new gator, Rear veiw mirror installed. Jensen radio and heater is on order !!!:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, the doors got lost in shipping. The dealer said they will be in about a week !!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks , Stereo came in today. Jensen JMS2212. Mounted the amp behind the pass seat and stereo unit is going to be up by the wiper motor. Haven't decided on speakers yet, but thinking about mounting speaker in the front corners of the rops on the fenders.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I am new to farming, city boy that just moved out in the country and got away from it all. Having said that I need some help. I just ordered a gator 855d and want to put a bucket on it. I am told that boss has a under carriage mount and I can go to polaris and purchase a "lift and carry" that their ranger uses (cost is $3,500 and bucket is $500) ouch on the pricing but my question is has anyone ever done this? I have called around and have been told it can be done but no one has done it. The thought is try it- the problem is polaris has a no refund policy which means if it doesn't work I am eating a lift and carry system. Thanks for your input.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts