John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received a full windshield with vents from Calmarc Cabs in Ocala Fl. yesterday. Very fast shipping and packaged well. It has vents on the bottom towards the dash that are a great option. Mounted easily and looks great.
Also received the black metal door inserts from Mammoth Designs. Comes with rubber strips for the edge of the plates to avoid rattling. Easy install with the provided screws. Sealed up the useless holes in the doors.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get a pic up after I try to fix a problem.
My wife and I took it out Sat night for a spin down the road. Going exactly 40 mph and hit a patch of mud on a sandy side road. The Gator jerked to the right and completely rolled. We ended up back on our wheels. Both are very sore and lucky. The Gator has a bent roll bar now. It will have to be bend or replaced for the windshield to fit correctly.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'll get a pic up after I try to fix a problem.
My wife and I took it out Sat night for a spin down the road. Going exactly 40 mph and hit a patch of mud on a sandy side road. The Gator jerked to the right and completely rolled. We ended up back on our wheels. Both are very sore and lucky. The Gator has a bent roll bar now. It will have to be bend or replaced for the windshield to fit correctly.
Wow, glad your both ok.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Glad yall are ok.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, we're fine. Just pissed that we've only had the RSX about a month and it needs repaired. Got ahold of a chassis builder in the area that might be able to pull the cage back into position.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Good to hear you are allright, better the gator needs repairs then you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts