John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum today, looking forward to learning new and sharing information on the Gators!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome !!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is were I usually tell people about all the great info for mods that can be found here. Seems as if you came to this party already tricked out!

Good looking ride. post up pics and details of your bumper mod when you get a chance, seems like a pretty good idea.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome nice 850i

·
Registered
24 Posts
welcome. you got a 825i with snorkel kit? where you get it I was thinking I might have to make my own. can I get some photos of it Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yessir, we actually made our own snorkel kit for it, Idk if there are any kits you can buy. I liked it at first, but am now wondering on the feasibility of it as we've had to replace the alternator and starter in the last month which was more than likely caused by mud/water in them since they aren't made to be submerged. Either way, whenever I get the chance ill post up some pics of it!

·
Registered
242 Posts
What snorkel kit do you have for your rsx

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought the kit off of snorkelyouratv.com (I think that's what it's called), I thought it was a pretty slick kit. Only thing I'm unsure of is how they have you seal the airbox with silicon caulking which may pose a problem if you would want to clean the air filter more often in dusty conditions. It does work though, I've been in water just above my waistline as I'm sitting in the driver's seat!

·
Registered
904 Posts
You just have to clean old and install new silicone. Its a pain, but a must for going deep. I need to do it, but I have a rear shield, gonna have to modify something. I test the limits of stock capability as it is.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TAT, just wanted to let ya know I posted up the 825i snorkel in the performance mods section!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts