John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just sold my old can am outlander 650 xt and bought XUV 855d. I havent seen it yet but i know that it is used 7 hours. Earlier owner needed power steering and bought a new one with it

My xuv has deluxe cab and heater. Its registered as a tractor in finland with limited speed. It is 2013 model.

I saw quickly its card and i noticed that there were a lot of other equipments also. Now i just need to wait 2 weeks to get it home.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I noticed also that earlier owner has ordered a planty of extras. I dont even know what but i noticed that i have now interior lights and quiet cab kit. It is still too noisy but i have started to put stp silver to floor and so on. I think that back wall is now reason for the noise.

Deluxe light kit , floor mats, interior lights, deluxe cab, doors, heater, draw bar hitch, electrical kit, front cv guards, skid plate kid.. Rest i need to find...

When i drove it to home i measured with GPS that it will go 53 km/h. It means that it doesnt have limited speed.

Sorry about my bad english :D

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the purchase!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
If I clicked on the link, yes I could view it.

·
Registered
904 Posts
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice lights!!!! Does it light everything up good for you? I am OCD for LED, LOL!!!!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here in Finland winter is almost over and now it is time to make fire wood. Warm cabin is still nice to have because there is still -1 Celsius temperature.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just changed oil and filter and i have to say that filter was really hard to change. Why they are putting it so tight :confused:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mostly all the original filters are very tight from the factory. When you install the new one only tighten it 3/4 of turn from when gasket makes contact.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think that next time it will be much easier to change. I didnt use any tools when i put new filter but unfortunately i have done hard work in forrest so we will see what happends.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I had to jab a screw driver into mine to turn it when I changed it on the RSX, good and tight....geez.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts