John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m over 6 foot and find that I am knocking my knees on my 825i. I didn’t have this issue on my older HPX. Both have bucket seats. I can’t seem to get the seat to go back any further. Anyone else have this issue and have tricks or suggestions? I’m not sure if they are even supposed to be adjustable?

·
Super Moderator
2,692 Posts
I too am over 6ft and own a 825i with the deluxe cab with sport seats.

What I do, duck my head and shoulders under cab, then I slide my right leg under the steering wheel with my toes pointed to gas pedal. Then I lift my rump over the metal grab bar on the side of the seat.

I know this sounds silly, but this works for me

·
Registered
69 Posts
On my drivers seat I was able to unbolt the seat from the bracket and mount it back about an inch or so. That offered a little more room. My passenger side, I am sure glad its mine so I don't have to sit over there!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm 6'2" and don't have any issue with our 825i with the bench seat. Some tall passengers have occasionally clunked their knee on the passenger side door hinge, but I don't think they would have if I'd left the doors on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm 6'2" and don't have any issue with our 825i with the bench seat. Some tall passengers have occasionally clunked their knee on the passenger side door hinge, but I don't think they would have if I'd left the doors on.
Thanks for the feedback - maybe I'm missing an adjustment on the seat - I'll give it another look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts