John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm just another new guy in northern P.A.. I have owned my 825i since fall 2011 and still loving it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome! The 825i is a solid machine and getting better. The first one I ever drove, we took it off the truck (JD always ships in an enclosed trailer) and parked it around back to await PDI. It was fast but the "wrench" light was lit. Problem. We test drove it a lil. FAST we thought! Did a visual inspection looking for the obvious. Found #3 coil electrical connector just hanging there! Plugged it back up, started, light was out. WOW! We were running on 2 cylinders the first time around! 3 cylinders firing... holy cow! LOL!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have found a few quams with the three cyl in the shop (i.e. coils ignition mods and one with low compression). The day mine was delivered to our shop there was twins both set up with maxxis big horns amongst other options. Needless to say it went home with me that nite. Worst part my retired father and 10 year old son use it more me. LOL

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum morsepower0!!!!!!!! Don't cha just hate it when everyone else uses your toys more than you? My RSX is about the same way, LOL!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts