John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have what I have been told is a 1996 4X2 that was reserected from a mud hole and had the use of it for 18 months before the engine went bad. As this is pretty much not good enough to replace the engine, it still has some parts that might be useful to some one. It had the 10hp Kawasaki motor which the alternator (coils under the flywheel) was still working as well as the starter and clutch and drive system. Before I cut it up for the scrap yard I would offer it to someone who could get some use out of the parts that are still good. I live in Bellville TX so if someone is close enough, come get it. I don't want anything for it just to know it will help someone else would be payment enough.
Don Mitchell
[email protected]
The old gator is gone. Thanks to all who were interested.
Don

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have what I have been told is a 1996 4X2 that was reserected from a mud hole and had the use of it for 18 months before the engine went bad. As this is pretty much not good enough to replace the engine, it still has some parts that might be useful to some one. It had the 10hp Kawasaki motor which the alternator (coils under the flywheel) was still working as well as the starter and clutch and drive system. Before I cut it up for the scrap yard I would offer it to someone who could get some use out of the parts that are still good. I live in Bellville TX so if someone is close enough, come get it. I don't want anything for it just to know it will help someone else would be payment enough.
Don Mitchell
[email protected]
Did you ever git rid of this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still have it. But there is one person who might want it and is close enough to come get it. I am waiting for his response. another person had wanted the trans but I couldn't get it apart. So if the former person mentioned isn't interested I will be taking it to the scrap yard unless someone is close enough to haul it off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I still have it. But there is one person who might want it and is close enough to come get it. I am waiting for his response. another person had wanted the trans but I couldn't get it apart. So if the former person mentioned isn't interested I will be taking it to the scrap yard unless someone is close enough to haul it off.
Let me know, I live in Houston and would be interested if they don't take it. I can make arrangements any time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts