John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gator - Fender mirror and signal lights - Detail.jpg
In search of fender mounted turn signal/running light/mirrors. I've seen these on older Gators. But I haven't been able to find any for a LONG time.

If anyone knows the name of the manufacturer or a model name/number I'd be very grateful.

If anyone knows of a similar product - I'm good with that too!

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,182 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The JD people I've talked to have no idea where to find these. They say it's not a JD product. As newer units are coming with lights now - these are obsolete.
I'm hoping someone out there remembers these or even have a pair they'd be willing to part with.

Thanks - David

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I wish you luck!

Reactions: David_the_Medic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gator - Fender mirror and signal lights - Detail.jpg
In search of fender mounted turn signal/running light/mirrors. I've seen these on older Gators. But I haven't been able to find any for a LONG time.

If anyone knows the name of the manufacturer or a model name/number I'd be very grateful.

If anyone knows of a similar product - I'm good with that too!

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for the same thing, we have them on our gator and one of the lens is broke..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jheys -
I've only seen a couple of these in person - and wasn't looking for them at the time - so I didn't take any good pictures or look that closely. I found this picture on line - but it wasn't very close or clear.
Is there any name or part number molded into that thing? You might have to take it off and look at the bottom.
Is there anyway you could take some clear, close-up pictures? All sides (bottom too, if you take it off....).
Are they symmetrical - or do they appear to be a right and a left?
If I find out anything, I'll be happy to pass the info on. If I can find one, I might be able to make a silicone mold of it and the lenses.

Cheers - David

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome pictures! Thank you so much! There is at least a left and right base for these light/mirror combos. Or - it may be the same casting, you just turn it 180 degrees depending on what side you're mounting it on.
This product is brilliant. I cannot understand why they are no longer around. They can be used on so many different makes and models of UTV's. With these pictures I think I'll have a better chance of finding the name of the product and manufacturer.
There just has to be a few pairs of these sitting on an old John Deere dealer's shelf somewhere. I need 3 pair right now for my Gators (and a Pug)!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts