John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
Just finished installation of our new door kit/back panel for our '13 825. Wife thought it was a bit cold without it and added it to her Christmas list. Installation reminded me of late Christmas Eve nights putting all those toys together for Christmas morning. While the kit is certainly expensive (doors and panel came in at ~$3,400), everything fit together pretty well. The drivers door was very tough to close at first, but the addition of a washer placed at the base of the hinge post was the answer. Now the doors close with ease! I didn't see many pictures so I thought I would add some here... She is very happy with the new addition, and so am I!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,189 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Personally i dont like the hard doors but thats more because we have nowhere near freezing temperatures here.
They do offer really good crash protection and work really well at closing the cab off

I guess my only issue is visibility but thats more because we are so used to driving open gators that when you have one with doors you forget your bearings a bit.

But they look amazing and i see you have more than enough snow to need them.

Do you have heating already aswell? If youre handy you can build something yourself.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks great. Was that a full cab kit with the roof and a rear panel? Post up a pic of the rear with the bed up if you don't mind.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No heat in it yet. Wife might ask Santa for that next year!! The gator already had the OPS cage, roof and windshield when we purchased it. We bought the rear window kit and door kit (that included the cab sealing pieces that go around the gas tank and air filter). I would be happy to take a picture of it... be sure to check back... it is up at our cabin, so I will take a picture on Thanksgiving when we are up next and include...

·
Super Moderator
3,189 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Very nice machine you have. I especially like the back window, really looks good.

Are the windows glass?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Windows are glass... sliding panes in both door and rear panel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts