John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys im in the process of building and ordering my new RSX and I have a question that my salesman wasn't able to answer for me. With the OPS full no scratch windshield can you run just the lower half if you want or do you have to run the whole thing all the time?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just placed a order for one of these

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have this windshield also.

I was running just the lower piece when doing some hard core mud and water crossingings. The lower piece comes up just high enough to act as a splash guard for all the water that was comming up over the hood.

It is also very quick and easy to put the pieces on and take them off.

Buy with confidence :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have this windshield also.

I was running just the lower piece when doing some hard core mud and water crossingings. The lower piece comes up just high enough to act as a splash guard for all the water that was comming up over the hood.

It is also very quick and easy to put the pieces on and take them off.

Buy with confidence :D
ok thanks guys for all the replies I think im going to go with it. Also it says no scratch is that fairly true as ive had a poly windshield on one of my old machines and it scratched really easily and had swirl marks that made it glare bad.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I havent really beat mine up with tree limbs to bad yet but it is a much better quality piece compared to your typical plexi-glass type materials.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hands down this is the best material I have seen or owned for a UTV shield. I know some ppl that run them thru the woods and the limbs beat the crap out of them and they are still not scratched.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts