John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had decided to get the Seizmik mirrors from amazon.com but ended up getting Big Dawg mirrors. They sell a little bit more.

After a little study, I will return them. They come with roll bar clamps but also an extension that allows more angle. They have little adjustment without the extensions so essentially give you a good look your rear wheels when mounted to the roll bar. The extensions add almost inch so 2 inches less clearance. The Seizmiks appear to fit closer to the body.

They do have swivels so if they hit something but do not think they are that good to take a good whack.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have a rear view mirror in the center, but I would like one on the drivers side.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish I would have shopped more. I paid $30 for JD mirrors and they a useless these are a whole lot better. They won't stay tight because virbrate something awful. Batman I put both side mirrors and center but it was over kill.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I just want 2. The center mirror takes care of the passenger side, I would just like one for the driver side. I like the ones UTV, Inc. makes, but I would probably destroy them in the woods. I am looking for some break away ones. That way they can give when hit. EMP is the only ones I have seen so far, but geez they stick out and don't look the best.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sorry I meant $30 more for the JD Mirrors $89.00. The JD Mirrors are fold-in but they are so flimsey and you can't tighten them enough.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I meant $30 more for the JD Mirrors $89.00. The JD Mirrors are fold-in but they are so flimsey and you can't tighten them enough.
I did go to JD dealer and look at them. I did not like them.

The Seizmik mirrors are due tomorrow so have a chance to see if I like them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Bunky WISH I HAD!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts