1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks like it was a great time. Awesome views. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy looking at pictures of folks on their adventures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is my 2014 Gator 825i ordered it with all the extra equip, i added a gun rack 3500 lb super winch, tow hooks front and rear , Ham radio, extra lights for the bed , backup and side lights, recently fabricated a air snorkle , which works great especially too keep air cleaner from getting so dirty on the floor, made a custom 2 piece winshield which folds up to access storage area recently working on a air snorkle to supply air to the clutch to help keep it cool ,I use this Gator every day on my Ranch feeding animals and making repairs to fences and such , also use it for exploring the back country and hunting, I believe this 825i to be the ultimate in multi purpose utv vehicals , other then my tractor couldnt be without it , any minor issues i had with it John Deere took care of for me.i would recomend this vehical to any one that is looking for a multipurpose UTV . campoman

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,659 Posts
Sweet ride Al!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts