John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After delivery and in the woods.....We took it up today with a trimmer, chain saw, and limb cutters to clear out the old logging road..then it started to rain..

In the garage...

Angle shots

CV Joint shields...

Chery motor

Tail light guards

the dumper...no power assist

air cleaner with inlet nipple

more CV joint shields..dealer left plastic ones in place

ready for a winch and something to fill those holes

Under the hood with storage tray (fairly flimsy no secure attachment...just gravity) in place. The wiring harness seemed to prevent it from sitting properly. Radiator and brake reservoir

Under the storage tray.. area where JD winch solenoid mounts

Accessory fuses attach to a frame member,, I assume asscessories are the 12V ports on dash and console

Circuit box. includes a tie wrap around box

Battery under passenger's seat. The spec sheet says 340CA but battery is 450CA / 45 AH

Windshield motor and Switch box for rear lights*

Rear pointing work lights

Instrument panel

CV joint shields again

Lower shields..access to oil filer

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This weekend after some use in the woods I plan to detail it by washing it then apply a wax to the painted / colored plastics and protectant for the all the black plastic trim. The tires sure can collect the mud.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice looking rig!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Very sharp looking!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I need to wash it again. I had detailed it just after a couple uses but now need to remove leaves and twigs it picked up and wash out the cockpit..dust, leaves, dirt.

I used Mothers Spray Wax on all smooth surfaces and a trim protectant on the textured black surfaces and mud flaps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts