John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Thermostat would be the next check. I always recommend keeping a spare or two on hand as they are not available from your local auto parts store. Someone more familiar with this model can weigh in on an air bubble problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2019 RSX 860 M side x side, when driving it will jump back and forth from 3 to 4 in the overheating range. Fan works fine but afraid of the over heating problem
Hey what has been found to be the issue? I bought one of these exactly and I have the same problem and I believe it to be head gaskets but I'm not sure. The thermastat is a $400 piece. When I run it after a hour it pushes a liter of coolant into the reservoir. Sometimes I see bubbles in there and sometimes I don't but that makes me believe it's that gaskets. It does seem to function this way but I know it's not correct or proper. Only 700 miles I think this is BS no more warranty

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have a 2014 model 625i Gator and was plagued with overheating/stalls. After replacing the thermostat the issue was resolved by multiple purging of air from the coolant lines. The tech finally got the bubbles out after jacking the front end up...just purging from the bleed valve did not get all the air out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts