John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find parts for my 1998 6X4 Gator VIN W006X4X035515 I believe the Parts Catalog # PC2387 or a site that would be specific to my Gator VIN would be great

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts
I am trying to find parts for my 1998 6X4 Gator VIN W006X4X035515 I believe the Parts Catalog # PC2387 or a site that would be specific to my Gator VIN would be great
Have you tried jdparts.com from there you should be able to enter your model number. When looking at diagrams be mindful of breaks in the Serial Number (last six digits of the PIN) Don’t forget to compare pricing between online sites. Green Farm Parts is a good resource, use code GTT for a discount. This site also offers a link to part diagrams as well.

Good Luck

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried jdparts.com from there you should be able to enter your model number. When looking at diagrams be mindful of breaks in the Serial Number (last six digits of the PIN) Don’t forget to compare pricing between online sites. Green Farm Parts is a good resource, use code GTT for a discount. This site also offers a link to part diagrams as well.

Good Luck
I went on the Green Farm Parts site but I cannot find the parts diagram for a 6X4 1998 Gas VIN W006X4X035515 I see it for a Diesel am i missing something help

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not see a listing for a 1998 6X4 Gas Gator also what are the PC2387 numbers and how would I determine the one that refers to my Gator with a VIN W006X4X035515

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts
Dog done it, I Could swore that I saw a listing for the gas engine...sorry

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts
I do not see a listing for a 1998 6X4 Gas Gator also what are the PC2387 numbers and how would I determine the one that refers to my Gator with a VIN W006X4X035515
I could be wrong, I believe the PC (product code?) lumps all units within the range of Serial Numbers between breaks in the series of numbers.

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts
If I could get that PCXXXX number for mine I think I could get part numbers
Try going to the Technical Publication website for John Deere. I noticed recently JD has been pulling back on any publication that does not originate on their website

·
Registered
52 Posts
Go to parts.deere.com you can look up by your vin#, model or part. Type the whole vin into and make sure the search is set for by model. That greenparts people are too high. Best to sign up on for an Acct on parts.deere.com. You don’t have to give any financial info, just name address, email etc. then you pick a dealer and as you look up your parts you can add to cart and it will give you the price

·
Registered
52 Posts
Go to parts.deere.com you can look up by your vin#, model or part. Type the whole vin into and make sure the search is set for by model. That greenparts people are too high. Best to sign up on for an Acct on parts.deere.com. You don’t have to give any financial info, just name address, email etc. then you pick a dealer and as you look up your parts you can add to cart and it will give you the price
Actually go to partscatalog.deere.com
You need to set up an account. Just basic info. The PC Numbers are dealer reference numbers. Once you set up an account go to the search. Make sure and set criteria to model. Type I your complete vin#. After the W In the vin# those are zeroes Not the letter O. Type in the dull number and bam 💥 parts broken down by section.
Partscatalog.deere.com

·
Registered
52 Posts
Actually go to partscatalog.deere.com
You need to set up an account. Just basic info. The PC Numbers are dealer reference numbers. Once you set up an account go to the search. Make sure and set criteria to model. Type I your complete vin#. After the W In the vin# those are zeroes Not the letter O. Type in the dull number and bam 💥 parts broken down by section.
Partscatalog.deere.com
I just finished restoring a 1994 6X4 gas. My serial is the same except ends in 009266. Once you get a part number check eBay. I found a few items on there. Also another is supply.parts no dot com after. You can post what part you are hunting. Example I needed a new muffler as mine was rusted out. JD wanted $325 for one ! I got an original, brand new in the box JD muffler for $245 ! Great tool. They send your request out nationwide to thousands of supply houses. They respond back to the site, then the site forwards it to you with price and contact info. No charge to you. Do your homework on the vendor to make sure they are legit and there’s a new source !

·
Super Moderator
3,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Following the trail of the links jdparts.com and also the link for documents, the following is shown. Of course it is the OP responsibility to verify the information is accurate.

Publication TypePart NumberTitleLanguage
Operator's ManualOMM1287804x2 & 6x4 Gator™ Utility Vehicle
North American Edition
4x2 (001000-039279), 6x4 (001000-039285)
English
Parts CatalogPC23874x2 & 6x4 Gator Utility Vehicles
Gas, Diesel, Worksite,Trail & Trail-Camo
English
Technical ManualTM15184x2 & 6x4 Gator Utility VehiclesEnglish
Parts Catalog CD-ROMPC2387CD4x2 & 6x4 Gator Utility Vehicles
Diesel, Worksite,Trail & Trail-Camo
English
Technical Manual CD-ROMTM1518CD4x2 & 6x4 Gator Utility VehiclesEnglish
Service Pricing GuideSPG1028Kawasaki EnginesEnglish
Service Pricing GuideSPG1055Gator™ 4x2 & 6x4 Utility VehiclesEnglish
Operators Manual CD-ROMOMM128780CD4x2 & 6x4 Gator™ Utility Vehicle
North American Edition
4x2 (001000-039279), 6x4 (001000-039285)
English

Reactions: Bradhill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Gutterball, great information! I’m curious how did you find this page ? I tried and I’m certain the OP did as well with no luck.

Thank you for helping!!
You're welcome, John Deere technical support told me about the website when I was going to purchase the parts catalog CD telling not to buy it. Side note: (joke) first cheap thing I got from JD.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts