John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So here’s the deal. I’m willing to send this clutch removal bolt to anyone who needs it. All you have to do after you’re finished is send it to another forum member who needs it or mail it back to me & I’ll send it to someone when needed.

FYI this is the clutch removal bolt used on a 2014 XUV550.
Double check the part number to make sure it is the correct bolt for your specific model.

Mods can we make this a sticky?

Attachments

·
*In memory and respect- RIP*
4,314 Posts
So here’s the deal. I’m willing to send this clutch removal bolt to anyone who needs it. All you have to do after you’re finished is send it to another forum member who needs it or mail it back to me & I’ll send it to someone when needed.

Awesome idea @Yaker

·
4,314 Posts
I might suggest you a place a small piece of plastic tube over the tool, this will help protect the threads.
I have done this with all my clutch pullers, this also helps keep the anti- seize on the tool.

·
4,314 Posts

·
4,314 Posts

·
4,314 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

FYI this is the clutch removal bolt used on a 2014 XUV550.
Double check the part number to make sure it is the correct bolt for your specific model.

Is this tool still available any where? Looks like I am going to need it

·
Super Moderator
835 Posts
Although I applaud the idea of sending the tool along to the next guy, the 1641 tool is easily substituted with items from the hardware store:

If someone were to start this with the 11200 that would be really useful. I used to have an extra. If I come across it, I will donate it for a move it forward project.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts