That's pretty sweet!

·
Registered
176 Posts
850i great machine

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice on the lightbar and switches!!!!!!!!! You have a fan override???? Please elaborate on that. I am assuming all the plastics is that under/behind the seat?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another member here gave me the intel on the fan overide. Basically you splice into the blue wire on the 4 pin conctor thats on the driver side. Then wire it to a relay and then your switch. I already used it once and I can tell you that it will be a life saver when doing a lot mudding and the radiator starts to clog.

Insulation is on the pieces that suround the intake, under the seat and the floor board above the colant and oil lines.

I tried a little something different on where I mounted the light bar. That part of the brush guard is only about 1" so I used pipe insulation to bring it up to the diameter of the clamps. The clamps are snug but will pivot on the bar if you hit the light on something.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Good Idea on the light bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you just bought the switch from UTV, Inc. and then got the wiring and relay local?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You got it

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice, when I get ready to do mine, I will have to reread this and get mine done.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looks good. Reminds me that I need more lights on my Gator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts