John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nice find!!!!! Thanks for the link!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice..now I would just need to pay $1400 or so for a trailer to get there and learn to back a trailer up!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Bunky......you get the trailer and tell me when you are going to be there, I will help you with the trailer, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I see at least 3 within driving distances from me: Carolina Adventure (4 hrs), Moto Cove, and a new one called River View in SW Virginia. The problem is many places do not allow UTV's.

·
Registered
904 Posts
You have a point Bunky. Do they state on that web site what can and cannot ride at those places?

·
Registered
483 Posts
You have a point Bunky. Do they state on that web site what can and cannot ride at those places?
Yes, for each place they list shows whether bikes, atv, utv, jeeps are allowed. Many I looked are mainly MX but some allow ATV's. Fewer allow UTV's and even fewer allow Jeeps (4x4). I am checking those in western Virginia and MX is popular in this area.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Tom, have you been to Rock Run?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, XD2311, I've never been to Rock Run, I live near Allentown, PA and it would be quite a haul for me to trailer it out there to near Altoona, PA..... I bought my Gator to use mostly for firewood hauling.... If ever I would go to Rock Run I would seek the easiest, most scenic trails I could find....at 69 years of age, mudding, rock climbing, etc, would not be of interest to me..... my first preference would be a nice leisurely ride on old railroad beds somewhere.....mostly just to eyeball Mother Nature, and what she has to offer.... In Feb, I will have my 625i Gator one year, and I absolutely love it, and have no problems with it. I found out that it handles snows very easily, I bought a set of four V-Bar chains for it, but have not really needed them as of yet.....

Tom S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts