John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I don't know exactly how to search. What is everybody using to wax or polishing the plastic front and fenders and the dump bed? I've been using a silicone based spray polish, but am wondering if there's something that works better and lasts longer. Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I don't know exactly how to search. What is everybody using to wax or polishing the plastic front and fenders and the dump bed? I've been using a silicone based spray polish, but am wondering if there's something that works better and lasts longer. Thanks in advance for any advice.
I use the same wax I use on my car - I think it's called Nu Finish (?) !! Comes in an orange can/bottle with black lettering and lasts a long time and seems to be all I need. I prefer paste as I feel it lasts longer. The owner's manual says to use furniture polish which in my opinion leaves a film that does nothing but attract dirt/dust !! Most waxes I'm sure are more than adequate. Mother's and Meguire's have been around forever and used by lots of car enthusiasts. Craig

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nu Finish has always worked great for me. Used it on all my cars and trucks in the past. Except black vehicles, never could properly wax black vehicles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts