John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone find an inexpensive replacement for the struts that hold the doors open I can't believe the factory wants 135.00 each for these

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Please continue to buy JD parts so their stock goes up and I can retire! :):)

If you're willing to do some homework you are likely to find a reasonable solution/substitute by looking through the OEM literature or their competitors. It's a bit of work, but can be rewarding when you save 80%. (OEM = air spring manufactures)

If you find something please post the results, so others can take advantage of your effort and you'll be rewarded with many praises.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Awesome for those looking for a viable alternative to paying JD overhead.

Can you verify the PN? I couldn't find the part number 95091 on AutoZone's website. Planned on posting to part details in the event it can be crossed later or helps from a historical perspective. Closest pn I could find was 95097.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome for those looking for a viable alternative to paying JD overhead.

Can you verify the PN? I couldn't find the part number 95091 on AutoZone's website. Planned on posting to part details in the event it can be crossed later or helps from a historical perspective. Closest pn I could find was 95097.
E95091 also a number of ooo799130 made by mightylift

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
That made a difference. thank you.

·
Super Moderator
3,546 Posts
I was in an RV shop today, they also had a nice assortment of gas shocks as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts