John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea if the RSX850i will be coming with some sort of assisited power steering in the new year??

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have asked my dealer about that and the word right now is no. Maybe a midyear model possibly, but right now the word is no. I wonder if there is any aftermarket kits out there that would fit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
if you want power steering I can get you the link
My friend bought after market P/S and works great under 1000 I believe
It's on the 1000x. Gator has a lot more room for the one he got.
I think it's even speed intuitive

·
Registered
904 Posts
if you want power steering I can get you the link
My friend bought after market P/S and works great under 1000 I believe
It's on the 1000x. Gator has a lot more room for the one he got.
I think it's even speed intuitive

Can you find anymore info on this???? or pics???

1000x Commander????

·
Registered
2 Posts
SuperATV Electric Steering

Just installed the SuperATV steering system on my RSX 850 Trail. WOW what a difference this thing makes. Steers like my King Ranch. I paid $650 delivered to my door and it took 2.5 hours to install. It seems to be very well built and instructions were okay. Wiring was a breeze since the Deere harness was already setup for steering. Deere really needs to think about putting electric steering on all units!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Just installed the SuperATV steering system on my RSX 850 Trail. WOW what a difference this thing makes. Steers like my King Ranch. I paid $650 delivered to my door and it took 2.5 hours to install. It seems to be very well built and instructions were okay. Wiring was a breeze since the Deere harness was already setup for steering. Deere really needs to think about putting electric steering on all units!

Agreed!!!!! SuperATV already has the right brackets out and everything for this machine. I need to check into this. If you could do a right up on the install and start a thread, that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts