John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many have purchased this option from JD? Just curious if you are happy with it for $350. I may try to do it myself. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have it and it washes out really easy with a pressure washer. I have hauled ashes, mud, and had a backhoe dump way too gravel into it from about 4ft above the bed and no damage occured. Glad I got it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. The JD sales rep advised me against it and suggested the mat. I repeated my desire to get it and he just advised not to so in order to keep the peace I went with the mat. Kinda Strange for the sales guy to do it but well I figured I could have it done later (LineX) for less maybe. I'm glad you like yours as I thought the same. Funny salesman for sure!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let me know how the LineX works out... I am thinking of having the under side of the entire bed coated so that the mud will rinse off easier and the rocks won't chip up the paint. Let me know what they charge you. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am only getting the bed done if anything at all and probably won't be right away as I'm getting the bed mat. That will give me enough protection for a while. I'll post the info when I do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you have the deluxe cargo box it come standard with the spray liner and the tail light, why someone wont go with this???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts