·
Super Moderator
2,696 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UTVMA.com is where I purchased it. Got the seat, roll cage, harnesses and 4 grab handles. Advertised at $1800 plus shipping. Called and bought 2 of them for $1500 ea and free shi

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can you provide closer up pictures on how this is mounted to the bed and existing roll cage. I am interested in getting one and I wanna see how it is mounted to the machine.

·
Super Moderator
2,696 Posts
Can you provide closer up pictures on how this is mounted to the bed and existing roll cage. I am interested in getting one and I wanna see how it is mounted to the machine.

Just in case the OP doesn’t pickup on this thread, here is screenshot of the contact information for the company.

I looked on their website hoping to find instructions for the installation however no luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will post some pictures of how it is mounted. It clamps to the existing rollbar with 2 piece split clamps. They have 2 Sockethead cap screws in each. The back of it is held down with 2 J hooks that attach to the rings in the corner of the bed. They have threaded nuts on top side thru plates on the bottom of the rollbar. It is very solid and doesn’t move at all! Very happy with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kevbob789, I am looking into purchasing one of these but I'm concerned that there isn't enough leg room. Have you had any complaints?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts