John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first thing I did was remove the bed. I've been looking at it for weeks with the bed on and you can't see much. It's easy to remove. I also removed the passenger side panel. With them removed everything is easy to get to.

Hopefully I have a box tomorrow by noon so I can continue.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First I unplugged the O2 sensor, then took the nuts off the manifold.

Next I took off the heat shield so I could get the muffler off the pipes.

Ready for UPS.

·
Registered
904 Posts
How Purdy and Simple!!!!!! This is one of a few SxSs that has O2 sensors.

Magilla, I am now jealous and wanting these even worse now thank you!!!!!!!!

How does it run and perform? Need a EFI Box???? Feel any throttle response or any kind of low or upper end gains?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't say on the performance yet, but I will be hitting the sand this weekend. I did talk to Big Gun two times to make sure it wouldn't damage the engine and they assured me it would not, but would be better with some fuel tuning. The RSX has a closed loop system, and there is no chip or box available. There are some in the works and as soon as they are available they will let me know. I can't drive around the neighborhood anymore without the law being called.:eek: I'm pretty happy. :D. I'll try to get some more videos at the dunes this weekend.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've heard the power commander for the 825 will work on the 850 but haven't got too deep into the specs on it yet. Have y'all heard anything about this?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've heard the power commander for the 825 will work on the 850 but haven't got too deep into the specs on it yet. Have y'all heard anything about this?
I've heard this too, but don't know for sure. I think Big Gun will have something soon.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I want one really bad. They are not so good in the trail systems, cause other ppl get upset about the sound, but around here in the lake bottoms, sounds good and gets attention!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The louder the better on the sand dunes, I use to run a straight pipe on my ATC250R back in my younger days.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heading to the sand dunes tomorrow to warm up the new exhaust. I'm really excited to see what she will do! I'll post some vids if anyone is interested. I've been sidelined for three months with a back injury so I haven't been able to ride but I got the green light Monday so off we go!!!:D

·
Registered
904 Posts
I am interested!!!!!! I hope everything is ok with your back!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts