John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Just wanted to do a post for the RSX charging system problems we were having with the 850i.

The parts list you will need:
57M7121 - 10A fuse
57M7125 - 5A Fuse
57M7237 - 40A Fuse (x2)
57M8828 - Fuse holder
T126788 - Terminal (x8)

Here is the video explaining where the problem is:

Here is the video explaining how to fix the issue with a new block:

So far I've done 3 RSX gators all which have not had any charge issues since having the fix done. The last gator I did I meant to take a video explaining everything in more detail and showing how the fix looks but I never got the chance. Hope this post helps those that need it in the future as well as now. Every gator that has been fixed all had light bars and audio systems of some kind. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Reactions: Bradhill

·
Super Moderator
3,356 Posts
Thank you !

Reactions: marcust90

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're welcome. Sorry again for it taking me so long.

Reactions: Bradhill

·
Super Moderator
3,356 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey Marcus, hope you're doing well bud. Thanks for the info. Do you have an update for the machines you've done this to? I've got to get mine fixed ASAP. Had to be towed out of the woods last night by a Polaris lol

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Marcus, hope you're doing well bud. Thanks for the info. Do you have an update for the machines you've done this to? I've got to get mine fixed ASAP. Had to be towed out of the woods last night by a Polaris lol
No issues to date. Last gator I fixed had over 100 hours on it with no more issues. Had to change a belt on it but that was it.

Reactions: 200mph

·
Registered
213 Posts
Good deal. I got into mine on friday and it was starting to melt. I cut the wires and added my own fused and soildered it into the main power wire. It's charging now. Just got to keep an eye on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts