John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find aftermarket axels? Stock axels didn't like my new terminators!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ImageUploadedByOff-Road Forums1399420695.109649.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ImageUploadedByOff-Road Forums1399420776.850871.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I send them to gorilla they will build me two for $425 per axel. Pretty bad I'd say!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish Super ATV would build us some rhino axels for the RSX!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yeah I wish SuperATV would step up with some Rhinos as well. They're tough as hell for the price. Although you'll probably have a hard time breaking a Gorilla.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like I'm going to find out how tuff gorilla axels are. For the price I hope there worth it!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've heard they are. Never used them myself. I'm more worried with having an unbreakable axle and my diff taking the hit. Much cheaper to replace an axle than a front chunk.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's true.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
if everything is build like it should be the diff should be fine just remember not to leave it locked in diff lock all the time so it will allow the diff to take the beating like it needs to

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well gorilla called to tell me my two front axels were ready and I was excited until she told me the price
$1,100. So I'll be checking out Turner axels next time to see what they will charge!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
holy cow thats alot for axles!!! i thought about gettin gorilla axle but i just cant see spending that kinda money

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had emailed Turner Axels but he said I had to ship them there before giving me a price and I heard some people say that it took a while to get them back from Turner but ill be trying them next time after I got the bill from gorilla!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well gorilla called to tell me my two front axels were ready and I was excited until she told me the price
$1,100. So I'll be checking out Turner axels next time to see what they will charge!!

Dear God.. I've heard some good things from Turner as well. I have a broken axle at the house now I've considered sending off to SuperATV, perhaps some R&D for a Rhino.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would try them because gorilla is to high for sure!

·
Registered
153 Posts

Dear God.. I've heard some good things from Turner as well. I have a broken axle at the house now I've considered sending off to SuperATV, perhaps some R&D for a Rhino.
If super atv is willing, please do send it off to them. I look forward to them offering more products for our machines.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I called super atv first. They told me they didn't make them so I went with gorilla.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Kinda strange. SuperATV has been pretty helpful in the past.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
thats funny that superatv sells the rear axles and not the front axles

1 - 20 of 22 Posts