John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the Bolt Pattern for the wheels on the RSX????

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it's a 4 lug, but what bolt pattern. Like a Honda is a 4/110 and a Polaris is a 4/156.

·
Registered
9 Posts
4 bolt, 136 mm hole to hole, hub pilot is 112 mm. Similar to some Kawasaki stuff.

Note that the thread on the lug bolts is fine pitch. Don't cross thread a coarse thread nut on there.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4 bolt, 136 mm hole to hole, hub pilot is 112 mm. Similar to some Kawasaki stuff.

Note that the thread on the lug bolts is fine pitch. Don't cross thread a coarse thread nut on there.
Thank You!!!!!!

I ended up going with some stock wheels on my aftermarket tires. Looks good.

·
Registered
20 Posts
How do you like the 29.5 ? Im going with the 30x9x14 silverbacks on mine. Should have the snorkel done tomorrow and hopefully tires will be in next week too.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love the 29.5 Outlaw 2s. Ride smooth and pull good!!!!! I have owned 2 sets of laws and 32" backs and have not been disappointed by either, other than the backs ride ruff on the rzr.

Please post a thread with build pics and instructions on your snorkel, might take that into consideration.

Thanks!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im starting to look more at the OL2's or the original 31s Did you adjust your suspension at all to clear those 29.5s ? Do the fronts rub at all ? THe 31x9.50 seem like they will fit just not sure if they will rub on the front when you turn or not. I have raised mine up about 1.5 inches in preparation for the tires.
Ill get the build thread on the snorkel up shortly

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did not have to adjust suspension at all. No rub on the fronts even at full lock. You should be fine with 31s. I have seen mine on 29.5 OL2s, another one on 30" backs, and another one on 30" Intercos.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
does your back window help keep out dust
Yes!!!! I have the front and rear and I have hardly any dust getting in. The only time it gets in really is when I am not moving cause it will come in from the sides.

If you have a full front sheild, the dust rolls over the rover and comes in behind you and smacks you in the back of the head. Also if you have a half and no rear, you cause a vortex in the cab and dust gets in and swirls around and can suck dust from every where into the cab area. Either go front and rear or nothing at all.

I have a half on my rzr with a rear, but it still lets some in, but not as bad as with no rear.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you sir!!!!!!!!! The RSX spins those Outlaws with no problems!!!!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
29.5 x 9 front and 29.5 x 11 rear

1 - 16 of 16 Posts