John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is thinking about snorkleing thier RSX, go check out snorkleyouratv.com. They used my RSX to make the kit and they are now for sell.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Really.....that's cool.....I would assume you got a deal.

I have been eye balling this kit for a while.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Very interesting need some more info

·
Registered
242 Posts
Do you have any pics from the back...also how does it tie into the air box, does it do anything with the breather lines?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I plan to buy the snorkel in April as a birthday present for myself. What I'm looking for is a good heavy duty axle and can't find anything for the 850i. Gorilla doesn't make one for it. Plan to put 30" on it eventually but not on stock axles.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I am running 29.5 Outlaw 2s on stock axles, so far so good. I beat on the gator pretty good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Stock axles are plenty strong enough for a 30" tire. I talked to a guy that has a RSX with 8" lift and 34" terminators on stock axles and he rides every wknd with no problems.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Stock axles are plenty strong enough for a 30" tire. I talked to a guy that has a RSX with 8" lift and 34" terminators on stock axles and he rides every wknd with no problems.
I assume they cut his axles in half, then sleeved them????? I would not think stock axles would be long enough, but I might be wrong.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Batman is right the stock axles are not long enough so he cut and sleeved them but they are still basically the stock axles turning a 34" tire pretty impressive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hmmmm. I may try running the 30"s n the stock axles then then once I get my lift on. Gonna be a while before I get to that point though. Apparently the wife doesn't understand the urgency of getting the Gator Combat Ready.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hmmmm. I may try running the 30"s n the stock axles then then once I get my lift on. Gonna be a while before I get to that point though. Apparently the wife doesn't understand the urgency of getting the Gator Combat Ready.
LoL!!!!!!!! They never do, until they want to go ride!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts