John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went rideing the other weekend and she got wet. brought it home would crank and run fine. next morning went to crank it wouldnt hit a lick. want turn over or no anything fuel pump want prime or anything anybody have any ideas.
thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had a little water issue with my machine. Turned out to be the oxygen sensors. However, my machine would still turn over, just wouldn't fire.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
has anyone had any other problems with theres new battery in and still want crank turn over nothing have tried ecu's ecm's key swithes everything but the instrument cluster

·
Registered
7 Posts
starting issues

For anyone having starting issues, i found out the starter post on the engine will come loose and not start but its a easy fix, just a heads up

·
Registered
2 Posts
625i Stuck in High

Im a newbie Trying to get my gator out of a snow bank that the kids stuck it in, and I can't get the shift into Neutral to start. Any ideas would be appreciated >>>

·
Registered
7 Posts
My friend had one that got stuck and the only way we could get it to go in neutral was to rock it back and forth while he would try to make it go it neutral

·
Registered
37 Posts
My battery went bad with less than 100 hrs., maybe 6 months old, dealer took care of it. Kind of a pain to change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts