John Deere Gator Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
No the correct size for the 850 is 36x64x37, the ones 200,ph linked were 35x64x37

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was getting mine from the big bearing store but kept having to change them every 3 to 4 months the last one I replaced I got from moose racing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just in case you can get them from amazon for Rocky Mountain Now just replaced and made a bearing greaser tool which no one makes anymore. have dwg. if someone has a machinist friend to make it. Email [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
3,640 Posts
Just in case you can get them from amazon for Rocky Mountain Now just replaced and made a bearing greaser tool which no one makes anymore. have dwg. if someone has a machinist friend to make it. Email [email protected]
I have used this in the past with great results. Amazon..

·
Registered
32 Posts
The one I made and have a drawing of lets you grease them with out taking the bearing out of knuckle and you can flush out old grease you just have to remove upper ball joint nuts and pull axle out and you can add grease or flush old grease out of them to old bearings instead of changing them takes about 10 minutes a tire.

·
Super Moderator
3,640 Posts
The one I made and have a drawing of lets you grease them with out taking the bearing out of knuckle and you can flush out old grease you just have to remove upper ball joint nuts and pull axle out and you can add grease or flush old grease out of them to old bearings instead of changing them takes about 10 minutes a tire.
Depending on the size, eBay has this type bearing tool available

21 - 29 of 29 Posts