John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can get a deal on some 14" Teryx rims. Bolt pattern is 4/137. John Deere lists theirs at 4/136. SidexSide stuff.com purportedly has STI John Deere rims. They list their JD compatible wheels at 4/137. Wouldn't think that a millimeter would make that big of a difference. However, want to be sure before I shell out a couple hundred bucks. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
904 Posts
It would be nice if they would, but IDK. I had a debate on wheels before I got my 29.5 laws, but I went with stock wheels cause they look good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a base RSX with the 12" steel wheels. Currently running 27" Black Diamond XTR's. Wanting to run a more AT tire like a Kanati Mongrel or Bighorn in 28", thus I need a 14" rim. I have about 3200 miles on my machine and would like to have an extra set of wheels and tires for pavement/gravel roads/ hard pack trails. Not wanting to spend the money Deere wants for aluminum.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have some friends with come Can Am wheels laying around, I need to try them for shits and giggles and report back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts