John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been watching this forum for a while, but I had to register as soon as I saw this. Specs on the lift please?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8" adjustable lift kit built by Josh over at Solid Metal Wrx in Longview, TX he also builds a 4",6",8" and coming soon 10". You can contact him by phone 903-424-2101 their website is under construction right now. Also you can look up a lot of his builds on facebook.

·
Registered
904 Posts
That is one sick build. I would love to jack mine up that tall and be the envy of the boys in the lake bottoms, but I trail ride mine also. I am assuming that is your machine Rpfitz?

xXShootFirtsXx, Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No its not mine I wish it was though, these guys are local to me so I've seen a few of their builds in person and they do great work not only atv's but cars and trucks to.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I spoke with Josh the other day and he says they are fabricating the lifts now and will be offering them for sell as a kit here shortly. The prices for the big lifts are pretty much all the same all being around $3800 or he can build you a 3" or 4" bracket lift for a lot less.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wouldn't mind a 3" lift for my gator. The added clearance would be really nice.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I would like a bracket lift for the rear, but the SuperATV lift is fine and you can not beat the price. I think that will be a great lift, but a little pricey for me.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I would like a bracket lift for the rear, but the SuperATV lift is fine and you can not beat the price. I think that will be a great lift, but a little pricey for me.
Ditto

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'll consider it. Maybe check around a little closer to home and see if I can't have one fabbed up a little cheaper.

·
Registered
114 Posts
who here would like to see video clip of this thing hitting a huge mud hole???? :D

;)

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's for sure. And honestly idk if I'd be comfortable with a 10" lift for the trails, I feel like I'd always be scared I'm gonna fall off the side of the mountain if I take a turn too hard. The 4" lift & 2" wider idea sounds nice, but still awfully salty!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Unless you're a straight mudding kinda guy. Then why the hell are ya stopping at 12"?!? Might as well go bigger!!! :D haha

·
Registered
76 Posts
was able to ride with a guy yesterday who had one of these lifts on his gator an it was bad ass :):):) makes me want to get one for mine now

1 - 20 of 28 Posts