John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive recently purchased a new Camo RSX850i Trail, And ordered the Full cab from John Deere with it. I don't see any talk of it on here, or anywhere online at all. Not even a picture.
Was wondering if anyone is interested? I love it.....works great and is sealed well. Spacious and well engineered.
Ive also ordered the heater kit from the 825i Gator deluxe cab option. And got it custom installed to fit my 850i. There is no heater as of yet designed to fit the RSX850i's.
I live in Canada on a Farm and run our gators all year round everyday. John Deere is built strong and will last through your everyday work. I drive them Hard and really put them through the test. Very Pleased.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the factory glass windshield with wiper on mine, not the full enclosure, I was wondering how noisy it is with the full cab. Thanks RC

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the forum Richard!!!!!!!!!

Post up some pics. I have heard of a few talks, but nothing major.

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RSX850i Full Cab Pics

Here are a couple quick pictures from at the dealership when I picked it up just the other day!
The cab doesn't cut out all noise when you are full throttle it's still loud. same as other cabs for side by sides... IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
904 Posts
Is that complete new doors with that kit, or does it have a piece that fits in the opening of the stock doors?????

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here are a couple quick pictures from at the dealership when I picked it up just the other day!
The cab doesn't cut out all noise when you are full throttle it's still loud. same as other cabs for side by sides... View attachment 199

View attachment 200
Where exactly did you purchase the enclosure, I been on John Deere web site and unable to find one. I have also look on other web sites with no luck. The only enclosures I have seen are the soft type and I am not interested any info from anyone would be appreciated. I guess that the rsx850i is so new that all the after market has too catch up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The cab doesn't cut out all noise when you are full throttle it's still loud. same as other cabs for side by sides... View attachment 199

View attachment 200
Where exactly did you purchase the enclosure, I been on John Deere web site and unable to find one. I have also look on other web sites with no luck. The only enclosures I have seen are the soft type and I am not interested any info from anyone would be appreciated. I guess that the rsx850i is so new that all the after market has too catch up.

I have looked online before ordering my Cab and just found a bunch of soft types too. Not what I wanted

If you go online and build your own Gator on John Deere's web site. Under Optional Attachments - Cabs/Roofs/Windshields - There should be the option to pick The "OPS POLY CAB"
There is no picture set up to go with it on the site, but that is the one. It only consists of Rear panel and doors. You will still have to order the Roof and Windshield of your choice as well separately.
I ordered everything directly form my JD dealer. I just noticed the price has already went up a $1000 for that option since I ordered mine...not sure why???

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been looking for pictures of the RSX 850i cab for weeks. My dealer said the cab only included the doors and back windshield. Is this correct? I found a heater on UTV Parts and Accessories.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am piecing a cab together I just purchased ops roof, split windshield, and back window but not able to find full doors. does anybody out their have a part number for the doors? And will they be compatible with ;
BM23373John Deere Gator OPS Full No-scratch Windshield
BM23397John Deere Black OPS Roof BM23864John Deere OPS Poly Rear Panel ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I have been looking for pictures of the RSX 850i cab for weeks. My dealer said the cab only included the doors and back windshield. Is this correct? I found a heater on UTV Parts and Accessories.com

Yes that's correct.

That actually looks like a good heater set up on that site. Let me know how it works out

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I am piecing a cab together I just purchased ops roof, split windshield, and back window but not able to find full doors. does anybody out their have a part number for the doors? And will they be compatible with ;
BM23373John Deere Gator OPS Full No-scratch Windshield
BM23397John Deere Black OPS Roof BM23864John Deere OPS Poly Rear Panel ?
K I did some looking for you and the part number for the Door Kit is BM23377 - consists of rear panel and doors.
They will be compatible with BM23373 Windshield, and also BM23397 Roof. There is no need to order BM23864 rear panel, because to comes with the Door Kit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank You for the information GstarGator I was able to find the doors online @ Mutton Power and Green Farm Parts. I am gonna have to wait awhile on that purchase 3000.00 I just bought the Gator 2 weeks ago and need roof and windshield in a bad way. I am going to check to see if the doors can be separated and if they will be compatible with the rear panel that I just ordered? again thank you for the information.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok I just thought I should add this update after driving My new Gator RSX850i With Full Cab for a couple weeks now. The cab noise is significantly louder in the RSX850i, compared to the Deluxe Cab on our other XUV825i Gator. We have them both at the Farm and jumping from one to the other, there is a difference.
I"m looking for ideas on How to reduce noise on the RSX850i, If anyone can help??? Different exhaust?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'd try some extra sound deadening material. Try taking out the seats and sticking some under the seats, on the wall behind the seats, and might try some under the bed also. Not sure how much it will help, but might help some.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts