John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thank you for adding me to the group,recently purchased a rsx850i that is locked up and has some parts missing,,,1 connecting rod is burnt,crank pin polished nicely,but having a hard time finding conecting rods,rest of engine is in good shape,,,i know i can get a replacement engine for $2700,but hate to scrap the engine,,rear of rig was dissassembled and some parts are missing,including the bed,rt side plastic behind, door,air cleaner assembly, seats.and starter mounting bracket,,,,seems that it locked up in 2016,owner pulled the plugs and starter,,over the years parts got lost and he passed away last fall,his boys were selling everything of to clean the farm up,any help is apresiated

·
Administrator
4,030 Posts
thank you for adding me to the group,recently purchased a rsx850i that is locked up and has some parts missing,,,1 connecting rod is burnt,crank pin polished nicely,but having a hard time finding conecting rods,rest of engine is in good shape,,,i know i can get a replacement engine for $2700,but hate to scrap the engine,,rear of rig was dissassembled and some parts are missing,including the bed,rt side plastic behind, door,air cleaner assembly, seats.and starter mounting bracket,,,,seems that it locked up in 2016,owner pulled the plugs and starter,,over the years parts got lost and he passed away last fall,his boys were selling everything of to clean the farm up,any help is apresiated
If I’m not mistaken the engine is made by Piaggo for Deere. You may have better luck sourcing out parts for a Piaggo engine rather than through Deere. Just a thought 💭

As far as OEM parts Green Farm Parts has 11% discount right now through January 14th 2022. Go to partscatalog.deere.com for part numbers or Green Farm Parts also has links to Deere part numbers and diagram.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts