John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my snorkel kit from snorkelyouratv.com. I think there's a few of you on here that have already been through this. Any advice? How long does the installation take?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Mines in the mail. I plan on doing a step by step on here whenever I install it. I do have a question for you though. How long from the time you ordered it till it got to your door?

·
Registered
43 Posts
It's not to bad. I forgot how long it took me to install the snorkel. This was the first snorkel that I did so if I'm able to do it I'm sure you r good. Step by step directions were very helpful

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've had a lot of practice. Hondas. Yamahas and the like. I've never done a SxS before. I was gonna do the Gator myself but whenever I took off the airbox it looked like a foreign concept to me. I thought I'd be better off to just go with a kit. I notice you're from Alabama too. What part ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could be a lot better

Mines in the mail. I plan on doing a step by step on here whenever I install it. I do have a question for you though. How long from the time you ordered it till it got to your door?
It took about a week. The instructions are black and white photocopied and look like they've been photocopied off of another photo copy numerous times. Pictures are horrible and just extremely hard to make out details on a black air box lid. I'm sure I'll figure it out but was very disappointed with the unprofessional appearance of the instructions.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bwd 1995 I'm from the Phenix City area about 30 min west of Auburn and what part or you from. My directions was not bad at all but that's been close to a year ago.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm from a small town called Needham in Choctaw County, south Alabama next to the Mississippi line. Nowadays I spend most of my time in Tuscaloosa at UA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts