John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to pull the trigger and buy a RSX850i Trail version. I have not had any luck finding a snow blade/plow kit for the Trial version. Any one know of a kit for sale?

·
Registered
83 Posts
But i think the problem with the 550 blade is it requires the front receiver hitch, and with the winch you dont have that.
My Trail has the winch and receiver.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I am looking in our website for dealers, and it says the 66" blade that fits the 550 isnt compatible with the RSX! Have no clue why! Im gonna look into it further.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very odd, if you go to John Deere Parts Manager Pro, and navigate to the 850 Trail section, they show the 66" blade in the attachments section.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Need this blade kit soon

·
Registered
904 Posts
I guess snow plow sales are going great right now, LOL!!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Snow blade

I had a 50" swisher blade laying around that I got at tractor supply had it on a small tractor. I fabed it up to attach in the 2" receiver in front I had to cut mount bracket on blade and make it come out straight

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Blade works great. We got about 6" of snow lastnight just got done cleaning drive way. Don't have a lot of money in it. Blade was about $250 when I bought it about 6 years ago might have $40 in material. I did ad some 6" wheels to it because my drive way is gravel keeps it from digging in

·
Registered
140 Posts
John Deere has the order number for the blade but I can't find it in the system any where. Its 8018M then order code 3153 for the bracket

·
Registered
709 Posts
Yea they haven't released it. I saw it in the new attachment book today, checked the order codes and they haven't released it yet....I dont know what their deal is, but it is...John Deere....

·
Registered
140 Posts
They only say things for gators are for sale but don't have any order able all the time. Especially for this machine. Did you see in the owners manual it talks about a heater? It shows a knob next to the 4 wheel drive and what I gathered from it is that it uses gas and burns it to make the heat.

Hopefully the blade will be out by winter.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts