Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** SOLD, as of 2-Sep-2021**

This is a John Deere 4x2 electric turf Gator. The new batteries (Crown) were installed in July-2021 and have less than an hour of use on them. The seats are also new. This e-Gator was re-conditioned this year, with the components moved to a straight, lower-use chassis that was sourced from North Carolina. The 2000 MY eGator serial number was W0E4X2E002527, and the components were moved to a 1999 frame with SN number ending in -1478

It features a manual dump box with a bedliner and a 1-1/4" receiver-style hitch.

This is a used utility Gator, so there will be the customary bumps and scrapes and some minimal rust on the bodywork.

It is a great running vehicle that we used for several years, but we have 2 of these and don't need both. Asking $5400.

With these new batteries, these eGators should cover 20miles on a charge (from what I've researched). Our use of this eGator was with older batteries (as these new ones were only installed <1 month ago), and even those older batteries would let us get through our yardwork all day with no issues. A new battery/hour meter was installed along with the new batteries to track the hours on them. The old hour meter had ~2000hrs on it, and is included in the sale for completeness.

It really doesn't matter to me which of our two that I sell - they're nearly identical. The other one I would ask $500 more, only because it has a new Alltrax motor controller (installed this summer) and the profile/regen selection keyswitch. They both got new battery sets this season and have only been used a few hours with those. The motor relays are new on both of these, as well. It was just part of the going-through of the machines that I took care of this year.

We use the eGator around here for yard maintenance (picking up fallen branches and moving split wood, mainly) and for a little bit of cruising around the neighborhood.

Cash only or certified funds only, no trades. Pick up in zip 48843 in southeast Michigan. Please feel free to respond here or send a PM with any questions. Pictures are below.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Locking hubs
Green Motor vehicle Gas Electronic engineering Engineering
Vehicle Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Wood
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Automotive lighting Audio equipment
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status