·
Registered
242 Posts
That would be awesome...Great Idea...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Depends on where you live.

Here all I have to do is register with the DNR for 30$ and put some stickers on my RSX and I can drive on county roads for 3 years until my registration expires.

Other places require DOT approved tires, turn signals, windshield wipers, ect. You will have to look up your local laws and maybe ask the local police department.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Depends on where you live.

Here all I have to do is register with the DNR for 30$ and put some stickers on my RSX and I can drive on county roads for 3 years until my registration expires.

Other places require DOT approved tires, turn signals, windshield wipers, ect. You will have to look up your local laws and maybe ask the local police department.
Where are u from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lights

I have just returned from Kansas where I had blinkers and brake lights installed. Tomorrow I will check to see if it is legal for back roads in MO.

I also bought a horn but it is not yet installed.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I need to check into that, but I don't think ppl would like me riding the RSX down the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where I live you would unlikely meet another vehicle. Every one has different goals for use and mine are to legally travel short distances on isolated back roads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts