John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed RSX 2" Lift from these guys last night...Install was simple...I am concerned about the angle of the rear axle and upper and lower ball joints...So in the rear you are basically cranking your preload from 2" (factory) to 4" with spacer...Has any one else used this setup and have you had any problems? What kind of driving and haw many miles since you installed it?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics to follow

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

Anyone?

·
Registered
904 Posts
I wanna see. Been debating on this kit. Please post up pics!!!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Me too!!! Pics please. I have noticed on my RSX the suspension has sagged quite a bit since I bought it last month. I was going to adjust the springs tomorrow as an interim fix, but think the 2" lift may be in the future

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got this response back from Super ATV...This will not cause any problems with the suspension, ball joints, or CV joints.
pics also...

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
Since you have to tighten up the rear springs, how is the ride?

Also have you done any trail riding with this set up in the mountains.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not bad at all...I was worried at first, I actually turned them back to 1-1/2" and rode a while...but I then increased it back to 2" it rides fine...the extra height is very nice...Where I ride it all Trail / Wood riding.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looking good Mountaineer!

This mod might get moved up on the list now.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Looking good Harley!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Any measure ground clearance font and back cuz mine is goofy its 14 inches in the front and only 11 in. In back with spacers set at 4 inches in the back. Wat are the pros and cons of of it 3 inches higher in the front

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any measure ground clearance font and back cuz mine is goofy its 14 inches in the front and only 11 in. In back with spacers set at 4 inches in the back. Wat are the pros and cons of of it 3 inches higher in the front
do you have the Trail or the sport?

Mine is only 3/4 on an inch difference from front to back. I have the sport

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mine is the dport to and before i had the lift on i had turned all my shocks down to the stop rings on the shocks and i cant remember how many inches it measufe from top of lock ring ring to the bottom of the top shock.what is your ground clearance measurements mountaineerl

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
14 in the front and 13.5 in the rear

1 - 20 of 25 Posts