John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an new 825i and the system diagnostic light is coming on in the dash it also idle's rough when this happens.

Anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for responce. Yes I have a manual and it sheds no light on the subject. It says to contact JD dealer and that's what I've done. Its headed back to the shop for second time!

Just thought someone might have had the same problem

·
Registered
33 Posts
It says to contact JD dealer and that's what I've done. Its headed back to the shop for second time!
@ Redrivergator
I was curious... what did the dealership figure out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
When the diagnostic light comes on the computer goes into limp mode. I had one of my spark plug wires come off of the ignition coil when it happened to me. It ran fine just had a loss of power until the light came on after about a minute of riding time. Then it ran rough. Did you get your problem fixed? What was it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It says to contact JD dealer and that's what I've done. Its headed back to the shop for second time!
@ Redrivergator
I was curious... what did the dealership figure out?
When the diagnostic light comes on the computer goes into limp mode. I had one of my spark plug wires come off of the ignition coil when it happened to me. It ran fine just had a loss of power until the light came on after about a minute of riding time. Then it ran rough. Did you get your problem fixed? What was it?

Yes it was the idle control module. It had a plunger that was sticking. Got that replaced and haven’t had any problems since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts