1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
2014 you get a few extras...2013 you probably get a better price

·
Registered
6 Posts
Make sure your quote says the year you ask for. If not and just say a new one you may get a 2013 when you wanted a 2014. If they have a 2013 in some dealers inventory or at the factory that will be what you get. There is a guy that ordered what he thought was going to be a 2014 850RSX and got the 2013 already a year old and lower trade in value.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks and if his is made September or October 2013 it is a 2014 this is the time they start to make the new year. Thanks for the help Gator on!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
we have a 14 825i in stock here and it is nice all the switches r better and look way better. as far as the 14 rsx i have looked on many sites that show used RSX and most of them show a 13 with a Vin that matches a 12. all are priced differently. the problem with deere is that even if they say what the new year model is. the best thing to do is to wait for ur dealer to stock them and show u its a 14. just my two cents.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2013 825i power steering, maxxis bighorn`s, high performance sport seat, deluxe cargo box, ops poly roof, power and front protection package, cargo box fenderguard, cv guards, heavy duty rear bumper, 3500 lbs winch. will be here wed. morning can`t wait like a kid at Christmas time come on santa!! lol

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats...sounds a lot like mine setup.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Tat

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tanks Vanderrt. well I sprayed bed liner on the bed front and back side sprayed rear bumper and fender guards and front brush guard and I used Rock It bed liner it looks awesome this summer I will spray the floor boards. I added lights 35w Exxon HID flood lights on the roof I will take a video this weekend hope every one has a great day enjoy

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great I'd like to see the video!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts