John Deere Gator Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

Brand new to the forum. I've wanted a Gator for some time and going to look at one today. Can you give me any helpful tips in terms of what to look at or test. It's a 2001 'Construction' model (yellow) 6x4, diesle, electric dump, 2200 hours, headache bar, brush gaurd, pics seem to indicate fairly good shape.

Besides thoroughly testing anything that moves, any helpful ideas from the esperts would be great.

Regards,
Allen

·
Registered
46 Posts
Greetings all,

Brand new to the forum. I've wanted a Gator for some time and going to look at one today. Can you give me any helpful tips in terms of what to look at or test. It's a 2001 'Construction' model (yellow) 6x4, diesle, electric dump, 2200 hours, headache bar, brush gaurd, pics seem to indicate fairly good shape.

Besides thoroughly testing anything that moves, any helpful ideas from the esperts would be great.

Regards,
Allen
Welcome to the forum and good luck with getting a new machine! Unfortunately, my 6x4 experience is limited to about 15 minutes of seat time - and only about 2 minutes at the wheel. Hopefully you will get some answers from more knowledgeable members. You might also try the other Gator forum I frequent, John Deere Gator Forum. A lot of the same members, but you might find a little more 6x4 activity over there.

- Steve in cloudy CO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts