John Deere Gator Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on ypur guys rsx you know how factory the front tires only come 8 inches wide so are you all runing spacers up front to be able to run for say a 10 inch wide tire all the way around. Im looking at the blackwater evos and ive only found 28x10's and i do a decent amoint of climbing would that affect how my tire flexs in there and stuff

·
Registered
159 Posts
30X9X14 up front and 30x11x14 in the rear, I don't have any rubbing issues or spacers. Spacers are never a good idea. You should be fine with the EVOs. I know many people run ol2s in a 9.5 width or terms in a 10 with no problem.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Never affected me. The flexing may cause some minor rubbing on the inner fender. But it's not a very big deal.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
im not sure on the true size for the EVOs but i know a few people that run skinnys all the way around and love em. simply because the slimmer tire is less weight than wide tires so it does not kill ur power so bad

·
Registered
140 Posts
They look like they run narrow. Hight is close. Im looking at 10 in front 11 in back.I ride with a ranger that wishes that he wouldn't of got 9 in front. If he could do it over it'd be 10 all the way around or 10 and 11

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've got 28x9's and 11's on the factory 14" rims. They measure just over 28" probably between 28 1/4 and 28 1/2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts